Careers – Project Architect / Designer – Immersive Entertainment Spaces
Keith Yates Design is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Project Architect / Designer to join our team of dedicated professionals. We are a unique and dynamic architecture and engineering studio, specializing in creating world-class entertainment environments that foster immersive experiences. Our work integrates high-design with high-tech for some of the world’s most successful clients in some of the world’s most desirable locations.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the design and execution of high-end residential, marine, and aviation entertainment spaces.
- Lead the development and management of project designs from concept through to completion.
- Collaborate with clients, consultants, and internal team members to develop and refine design concepts.
- Produce detailed architectural and interior design drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Manage project resources, budgets, and timelines to ensure successful project delivery.
- Mentor and guide junior team members, fostering a culture of learning and professional growth.
- Act as a key point of contact for clients, maintaining strong relationships and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in design, and 4 years management of high-end residential, marine, or aviation projects.
- Strong proficiency in Rhino, Revit, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Exceptional design, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to lead and manage projects effectively, meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Strong understanding of local building codes, regulations, and industry standards.
- Legal ability to work in the US full-time
- Occasional travel both in the US and abroad
- Full-time position at our headquarters in Auburn, California
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life, employer matching SIMPLE IRA, vacation, and sick time offered
At Keith Yates Design, we are committed to creating magical and unforgettable experiences. We are a firm that values close collaboration and encourages bold thoughts and bold visions. Fearlessness, fresh insight, and creative ingenuity are essential characteristics we look for in our employees. If you’re interested in joining our team, please apply by following the information provided below. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply:
Submit a single PDF (no larger than 10 MB), or a link, that includes your resume, portfolio, and a brief cover letter to us via email with “Project Architect / Designer Application” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.